£25,000 + commission
Nub News is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic telesales executive to prospect and acquire advertising and sponsorship leads.
Nub News is an online local newspaper for towns across the UK that has gone from strength to strength since its launch in 2019.
Our headquarters are in Crewe, but our reach extends nationwide and covers over 50 towns.
We are giving real trustworthy local news back to towns. News that is free from clickbait and pop-up ads.
Nub News is unlike other local newspapers and we are revolutionising the industry. This is a superb career opportunity in a fast-growing company.
Reporting to the sales manager, you will be a key part of the commercial growth of Nub News.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Sourcing and prospecting leads in targeted towns
- Bringing your expertise on lead generation to support our growing sales team
- Supporting the sales teams with pitch decks, product demos and case studies
- Communicating regularly with the sales managers to introduce new leads and report any trends
- Work closely with the Client Services team to drive customer retention even further
- Ability to lead sales, marketing and product efforts to implement compelling new sales
- Becoming familiar with and operating our CRM system
Personal Skills and Experience
- At least one year of sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills to create positive interactions with potential clients.
- Highly motivated and driven by results.
- Extremely organised and highly motivated
- Ability to quickly grasp our existing and new products and services.
- Enthusiastic about the product.
- Confident in learning to operate a new CRM system.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Salary: £25,000 + commission + OTE bonus
- Contract: Full time (permanent)
- Office based
- Location Crewe (10 minutes walk from Crewe Railway station)
- 25 days holiday
Email: [email protected] with reference Nub News Sales Job