After a year-long absence, Nantwich’s Words and Music Festival makes a return this October, with the legendary ‘Whispering’ Bob Harris, Danny Baker and John Cooper Clarke leading the line-up.
Now in its 14th year, the popular festival took an enforced break last year due to the pandemic but is back next month (October 11-17), with a host of leading performers, including:
* Bob and Danny - Thursday, October 14 at Nantwich Civic Hall
* John Cooper Clarke – Friday, October 15 at the Civic
* Eddi Reader – Saturday, October 16 at the Civic
* Martin Carthy – Wednesday, October 13 at Crown Hotel Ballroom
* Sarah Jane Morris – Sunday, October 17 at Crown Hotel Ballroom
Words and Music co-founder Nigel Stonier said: "The town of Nantwich supports a full calendar of music and arts events, including three major festivals. We’re lucky to be the first of these able to return after the pandemic with a full programme of events.
"To that end we’ve tried to assemble one of our most diverse and varied bills ever."
Tickets are available here.