Role: Maintenance Electrician
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
Working 7am till 3pm Monday to Friday
Do you want to join the world's biggest FM company?
Are you driven, and strive for excellence?
Do you want the opportunity to join a company with unmatched progression opportunities, and to be part of a wider, dynamic team?
If you're looking for a fresh challenge, this role of Maintenance Electrician might be the next step for you!
Benefits of the Maintenance Electrician:
- Massive scopes for progression
- Uncapped budget for training
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Insurance
The Maintenance Electrician will be involved in: -
- PPM, and reactive maintenance on Electrical systems.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues and determine root causes.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems, wiring, and fixtures.
- Inspect electrical components to identify hazards or defects.
- Collaborate with other maintenance team members to ensure efficient operations.
- Follow safety protocols and adhere to electrical codes and regulations.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV, or call our office and ask for Bev for more information.