Closing Date: 30th November 2022
Fabricator / Welder
Our prestigious client, based in Sandbach, Cheshire, are currently recruiting for experienced Fabricators / Welders to join their ever growing team. With cutting edge technology and machines available throughout the work shop they are industry leaders within the manufacturing sector.
For this Fabricator/ Welder role you will be responsible for:
- Fabricating and welding steel frames, structures, and sheet metal fabrications.
- Evaluate and interpret, sketches and other data to be used in the preparation of the product to be manufactured, conducting dimensional inspection prior to welding.
- Ensure work is conducted to exact tolerances.
- MIG/TIG welding on steel to a high standard.
For this Fabricator / Welder role you will need:
- Welding and fabrication experience
- Pass an internal weld test
Benefits of this Fabricator / Welder role:
- Excellent salary
- Company pension
- Overtime available
- Possible shifts and shift allowance
Details of this Fabricator /Welder role:
Working days/ hours - 07:30 to 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 07:30 to 12:30 Friday, occasional shift work (06:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 22:00)
Salary: up to £30, 420 dependant on experience ( shift allowance payable on top if working shift patterns)
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team.
If this Fabricator / Welder opportunity is of interest to you, please apply within.